Saturday, August 7, 2010

Good morning

Woke up really early like that today, too. Or yes, early on anyway even if it only moves about 20 minutes earlier than usual when I usually go up. But 20 minutes in the morning means so much. However, it was just that pallra up when I woke up and saw that once again was at 8:40. I am a person who does not want to sleep away half the days, not even when it is weekend. So I put myself on the couch and read while waiting for the bell to go so I could bring a Teddy Bear. He however, like to sleep a long time every day if he could get.
Today Winnie check on a car for a very close acquaintance. Did yesterday told that his car has broken down. Everything was more or less put to him and got towed back home. So hopefully they can figure out what is wrong or not the fault today anyway, then it would be a help on the way to see if it all becomes expensive or cheap to fix. Always so sad when you have a problem with cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment