Saturday, August 7, 2010

Friday quiet

Now it was already afternoon and I have just cleaned well at home. Took care of the counter in the kitchen also after dinner, there was a dinner earlier today, which consisted of Chinese food from yesterday because that Winnie would go shopping and something to the car and also for tomorrow night.
Although I have finished what would be done at home today when I have not much to write about. We are supposed to have a quiet evening with mys before tomorrow which is to say the least different. Sometimes I would like to see how much style any time that happened in my life, but it is mostly the same things that happen more or less. And so I really do not know to print just about everything I do.
Now it's just to rest a while before Winnie comes home with the goods, then begins wonderful glamorous, oh what the exciting recent episodes have been!

No comments:

Post a Comment